Last week the Pecks and Browns talked us into taking a spontaneous trip to San Diego. So we headed down Friday and came back Sunday, it was quick but so fun and chill. Ezra and Trevi loved the beach and Trey loved sleeping in his sweet stroller listening to the sound of the waves. It was a little chilly in the mornings (anything below 90 is chilly to us now) but warmed up perfectly. Heather took some amazing pictures which I can't wait to get a better look at.
So healthy...



Just doing her thing...
Trey having a little nap.
It was a great trip and the company doesn't get any better =) The Pecks blog has lots more pictures...


6 comments:
Ok I have to wipe the tears from my eyes. I seriously busted up laughing at the picture of Ezra with the Doritos... seriously laughing so hard I am crying! I love that little man. I love the pic of your family on the beach, will you email it to me? I need a new one. Oh my goodness Trey is so big and I love that cheesy little grin. Trevi looked like she had a blast with the girls! Love you guys so much!
SO FUN!!! What a great way to end a great period in our lives!!! You guys look like you had a blast! The picture of Trevi and Lauryn is so freakin cute!
What a fun trip! I love San Diego. Ezra still reminds me of Trevor--what a cute little guy.
Sad we missed out! Mason has that same Gap sweater as Trey, so I had to take a double take. I almost thought it was him :) and You loving your stroller?
Looks like so much fun!
you mean shaking my thing!!!
Post a Comment