This morning started with Ryan walking into Ezra's room to his whole shelving unit tipped over, which he managed to do without even getting out of his crib. So far today (as I write this it is 12:38) he has scattered grapes through out the hall, emptied out a whole carton of wipes, demolished his train table & and opened FOUR yogurts and tried eating them with his fingers! Yesterday while I was dusting he colored all over the leather couch with pen and I was less than 10 feet away. I am sure there is more but I have blocked it out. I swear I watch him but most of this happens when I am nursing, thank goodness Trevi tells on him before things get too bad.
The only reason I am able to sit and write this is because Ryan just walked in the door and this is my therapy. I just have the urge to put it out there that I have a TERRIBLE two-year old. Fifteen minutes to nap time and counting....
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Terrible, Horrible Twos
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
yea... but that little thing has the cutest little chubby chubs...
and one day... he'll grow up and go to college and you'll have to drive across town with a ladder on top of your car and climb in thru his window... and you'll hold him and rock him and sing "I'll love you forever... I'll like you for always.."
yup your going to turn into a crazy lady yourself.
Aw...But he is soo cute and joyful, the way he greeted me the other day i'd swear he was 12!
Aw Sweetie, this to will pass and you will miss those times. You have a beautiful little boy and I would give anything to be dealing with the terrible twos. Love you tons!
Oh man! I am with you Taya on this one! Becca is totally becoming a crazy 2 year old too - yesterday I caught her sitting on the kitchen counter (I have no idea how she got up there) coloring all over her arm, bottle warmer, hand soap, etc, with a black Sharpie marker. eeek! Thank goodness for magic erasers. And I agree - it's nice at least to have an older one to tell on the naughty things they do. Emma is my second set of eyes to make sure Becca doesn't destroy the house. :)
Oh I know he is naughty but I love him! I say when you get your place in Vegas we put pads on the walls in one room and let him and Easton go CRAZY! Hang in there...LOVE YOU!
Oh my goodness, I am soooo sorry! Caleb is on his way to similar episodes I am sure. Good luck!!
OH DRATS!! I hate days like those! Just be grateful that Trevi tells on him cuz Chloe just joins in on the fun. I still have pen decorating 2 of the walls in my office!
Sounds familiar! Looks like your 2-year old and mine should get together. They could do some real damage!
Such a naughty boy! Too Bad he's so darn cute.....can't wait to see him, Love Nana
Taya,
I would cry with you, but I have to get my laughing out first!! I totally know how you are feeling right now. I guess that is why I can laugh about it since it has been 24 years ago for me right now! He is the cutest little boy! He still reminds me of your Dad!! Which is maybe why he is like he is :) I always enjoy your blog.
Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Love,
Mary Kaye
I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated by two year olds!
I'm only laughing because it sounds like my boys...hang in there. :)
Oh I am not looking forward to that stage. Ugh!
oh sweetie. I feel your pain! Aidan goes through as many yogurts as he can in a day (1 or 2 bites from each) and seems to be boycotting silverware! I sure wish you were closer and we could dump them on each other so we could both get a break! :)
Post a Comment