Thursday, April 23, 2009

Isn't She Lovely...






Thanks Heather!

13 comments:

Peck Family said...

well isnt she a beautiful ballerina! I love these pictures of Trevi! She's so pretty!

Leah Miller said...

She looks beautiful. Seriously, you and Ryan should have 20 kids because they are all so cute.

Mauri said...

adorable! and beautiful! and gorgeous! and...you do great work! what a princess!

Jana said...

She looks just like you! She is all Bearnson...

Super cute..

J

Mary Kaye Olsen said...

Taya,

She is the most adorable little girl and getting more grown up by the second!!!! She is truly a princess!

Ashlee said...

turqoise and hot pink look so cute together! she is just gorgeous:)

The Wood Family said...

These pics are adorable! I want a girl soooo bad (especially a little ballerina)! You have such a cute little family!

Trisha said...

Truly, she is lovely.

Gailey Family said...

Oh I miss her! And I think she is BEAUTIFUL! I love her in those colors. Great pictures Heather!

OurHappyFamily said...

I LOVE these! What a little beauty!!

The Roe Family said...

Sorry Taya I'm a complete blog stalker. Found you guys on the Taylor's blog. Your kids are adorable. I'm totally jealous that you have a way cute little girl. Heard you guys are headed to Disneyland hope you have fun. Have you guys found a house yet? We'll have to get together when you guys get here.

Jeppesen Family said...

So cute! I need one of those tutus for Julia! And I love her hair! I have hair envy. My kids hair doen't come in that thick

Karla said...

Taya I love the tutu thanks ... It is perfect!