Love him and these pics...
Oh miss you guys and miss him! Such cute pictures...good job Heather! I love the picture off the 3 kids together on the chair!
Tessa that's so funny! I didnt' take that one:) turkey!
ps... Trey sure is getting soooooo big. Almost as big as Mr. Teddy Bear
Happy Easter! Trey is too cute! I love the suit case photo.
The suitcase photo is adorable - he is so sweet Taya!
He is really cute! They change so much in so little time!! You are brave to have a third!! I have gone back and for with the idea of #3!! Hope life is treating you well!
Holy COW! It's Ryan... a smaller version, but wow! He looks just like his daddy.So handsome, so sweet!You make them cute Taya, you guys have the most adorable family on earth.
Taya,What a darling little boy!!! He is growing and changing fast!! I guess that is what they do. Enjoy
taya he is ADORABLE! i can't wait to meet him!
so cute! the one with the bear and suitcase is darling. I can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh miss you guys and miss him! Such cute pictures...good job Heather! I love the picture off the 3 kids together on the chair!
Tessa that's so funny! I didnt' take that one:) turkey!
ps... Trey sure is getting soooooo big. Almost as big as Mr. Teddy Bear
Happy Easter! Trey is too cute! I love the suit case photo.
The suitcase photo is adorable - he is so sweet Taya!
He is really cute! They change so much in so little time!! You are brave to have a third!! I have gone back and for with the idea of #3!! Hope life is treating you well!
Holy COW! It's Ryan... a smaller version, but wow! He looks just like his daddy.
So handsome, so sweet!
You make them cute Taya, you guys have the most adorable family on earth.
Taya,
What a darling little boy!!! He is growing and changing fast!! I guess that is what they do.
Enjoy
taya he is ADORABLE! i can't wait to meet him!
so cute! the one with the bear and suitcase is darling. I can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment