Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mom's Night Out


We had so much fun on our last Girl's Night Out! These are the girls who have made our medical school experience AMAZING. Heather took this fun picture (of course). Love you guys!

9 comments:

Jadie said...

What a cute picture, I love it and you all look so good. You already look amazing after having baby no. 3 :)

Leah Miller said...

I love that picture.

Peck Family said...

we love you more...

Jeppesen Family said...

you guys are all hot mommas! This pic looks like it should be in a magazine

Anonymous said...

so cute! looks like a modeling photo shoot!! you go girls!!! XOXOXO This is shanna and family logged in on brinleys email.:)

byebyedays said...

What a cool photo! Now that's the way to go to the grocery store... Take all your friends for a great time. Very cute.

the landreths said...

SO cute. You look so good, Taya!

Amy F. said...

That is so cute. It looks like it is the picture for some up and coming television series, "Med School Wives" (like "Army Wives", ha ha). Too cute!

The Roe Family said...

Looks fun! Thanks for the cute headband. I plan on wearing it tonight. You guys are more than welcome to stay with us anytime. Let me know when you're here for good and we'll get together. I can watch your kids if you need when you move.