3-1/2 Months
I get hundreds of these cute smiles everyday and he turns me to mush each time. Trey is cooing and grinning every chance he gets. It is getting a little difficult at feeding time but so much fun. Ezra and Trevi are captivated by Trey and his sweet smiles too. Ezra is always telling me how cute the baby is and giving him kisses. Don't you just want to eat those cheeks?



8 comments:
Oh he is SOOOO Cute! I would love to just eat those cheeks!
That little guy is A DOLL. That little smile is SURE to put a smile on anyones face. Sounds like you guys are having a ball with him... Your family pictures are beautiful, you have such a cute family.
He's yummy!!
He is so cute! I think it was me he was smiling at by the way:)
And yes, I do want to eat those cheeks!
Love It!......Nana
I can't believe he's already 3 1/2 months! He is darling!
I love him! He is so adorable. I love the family pictures too. Thanks for the fun night out the other evening. I am going to miss you guys.
Love this picture! I miss him! See you guys next weekend!
Post a Comment