Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Today Trevi's preschool had a special day of pampering for their moms. Ryan was home so we got to go by ourselves.

She made me all this beautiful jewelery and painted my crown.

She painted my nails.

She "shaved" my legs.

She performed some songs for me and presented me with a fun book and picture of her self.

Her teacher asked her some fun questions for her book about me and this is what she had to say:

Q: My mom is?
A: 24 years old

Q: My mom weighs:
A: 70 pounds

Q: The best thing my mom makes is?
A: salad

Q: My moms favorite thing to eat is:
A: Chicken

Q: My mom's favorite thing to watch on television is:
A: the prophet (must have been conference weekend)

Q: My mom always:
A: Cleans up

Q: The thing my mom likes best about me:
A: I give her hugs and kisses

Q: My mom's favorite thing to do with me is:
A: When we go to the park

Q: The best thing about my mom is:
A: When she gives me kisses in bed

I just had to document her answers because it was so fun to read her impressions of me. Looks like I have a lot to live up to. I wonder how old they are when they start to think you are really lame...

12 comments:

Skye O. said...

Happy mother's day to you! You are a fabulous Mom! You look great too! You'll have to share your secrets with me. :)

Susan said...

What a special morning it was! :) I don't blame Trevi for thinking you are so great.. because you totally are! :)

Jeppesen Family said...

so cute, Trevi! I love that she 'shaved' your legs. email me your tentative plans for next week. Can't wait to see you!

Erin Davis said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love the "shaved" your legs part! Happy Mothers Day!

Ashlee said...

those are really cute answers:) you are such a cute mom!

the landreths said...

Who could ever think you're lame?? :) What a fun way to celebrate Mother's day. So cute!

Trisha said...

How nice to only be seen as 70 lbs! She is such a cute girl!

Mary Kaye Olsen said...

What some precious answers Trevi had!!! You had better cherish that forever!!!! I love it when they are so young, sweet, innocent, darling etc. etc... They grown up too fast so don't ever forget these special moments you were able to share with her.

Love you!!!!

Cassie said...

You have such beautiful kids! But of course they get it from their beautiful mommy, so you shouldn't expect anything different! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! I love all your pics!

The Wood Family said...

That is seriously so cute! Taya, you are so beautiful, and so is your daughter! Cute family...

TanDee said...

So cute!! I love it. You guys are so cute!! You have the cutest kids too!!

Karla said...

That is too cute and I love that you let her shave your legs. What a good idea the teacher had for the mother's day event.