Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Star is born


I am so excited for my cute cousin for many reasons most of all that she is marrying a really great guy in July and also because she is going to be on the upcoming season of "The Next Food Network Star." Check out the press release here. We have always known that Kelsey was destined for stardom. The show airs June 1st be sure to tune in!

If you are in SLC stop into Sur La Table where she teaches cooking classes or go for a bite at Cafe Zuppas a yummy little place that she films a cooking show for.


Kelsey is not the only talent in the family. Her sister, Kylie, took these great pics of Easton and she has more to see here. She is super talented and though she claims to be an amateur her work sure doesn't look it. Keep it up girls!!

Can you tell I am so proud of my family?

(Thanks for letting me borrow your pics Kelsey and Kylie.)

9 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

All of your family is AMAZING! You guys have so many talents. Share the wealth! Anyways I love looking at your business. I put it on my website and am amazed at all you're doing! Love your blog! Your kids are DARLING!

hendywow said...

So exciting! I'm all geared up to be one of her biggest fans. We miss you.
Wen.

Anonymous said...

thanks taya! you are too nice :) when do i get to take pictures of Ezra & Trevi????

Miss you!

Jeppesen Family said...

I was so impressed with YOUR talents, Taya. Now I know it runs in the family! That's awesome.

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the sweet post Taya! Will we get to see you for Mother's Day? I hope so!

Karmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karmann said...

Taya!!!

It is Karmann from Utah State!! I saw you on Natalie's page and just had to send you a little note!! Your family is adorable!! I am so happy for you! I hope we can keep in touch! Hope to hear back from you!!

love ya!

Amber said...

Hey Taya, This is Amber, Aubree's friend from UT, just wanted to say I think you are so talented, Aubree gave me a Modest Milker and Binkee holder for a gift and they are so darling, I am excited to use them for our upcoming babe and I will definitely refer you to friends up here!!!

Amy F. said...

I can't remember if I have already said hi (Taya you don't know me), but I was a friends with Ryan and Casey in high school, etc.
You guys have such a cute family! I have fun checking in on your blog every now and then (hope you don't mind ;), and the "jonesybaby" is cute too!