Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Need a New Swimsuit?

Yes, I am a consultant for Modbe! After my mom and aunt came to visit last week and we were all surrounding the computer picking our swimsuits my mom suggested I become a consultant. Well duh, what a great idea. Since I live in AZ and a swimsuit is practically our uniform from now until October I decided I must.

Their swimsuits are awesome because they are modest and the tops are super long and the bottoms cover your bum (no riding up). They also have the basic tops which are great and their jeans are wonderful. They have stretch in them so they are comfy but they are also high in the back, no bum cracks please =)

Here is suit I picked for now (of course I will be getting more):



Anyway no need to be worried I am going to try and sell you every time I see you (I like my friends and don't want to scare them away). If you are interested here is a link to site and you can order there or you can call me. If are in AZ you can actually come to my house and try stuff on.

Here is the site address again: www.taya.mymodbe.com

10 comments:

Anderson Avenue said...

Modbe is awesome! I love their jeans and their swimsuits are sooo cute!

Karmann said...

I love that Swim suit!! It is hard to find a modest/cute suit that fits my body shape. Lucky for me I will be in AZ soon!! WAHOO!! Counting down the days to see you!!!

Jess said...

Yippee! Taya I am so excited that you are selling modbe!! I can't wait to come over and see their stuff. Maybe you could even do a party at my house:)

Denise said...

Taya! How exciting for you! You little business woman. Your home is beautiful and your family looks great. You make me proud!

Denise said...

Oh...and our blog address is

http://www.keepitrowdy.com/

forgot to mention that...silly me!

Mauri said...

so, that is THE EXACT SWIMSUIT i picked out for myself a couple of months ago!! i showed it to rick and then he gave me a gift certificate to get it for my bday. i was thinking about ordering it today, but i really do not like the modbe girl i have been working with. she is kind of flaky and hasn't been very professional. anyway, can i order it from you even though i live in tx? how long does it take to get here? how do the sizes run? and...what is the return policy? you can email me at mauri.winder@gmail.com. i would LOVE to be your first customer!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I remember you from our married ward in Logan. I came accross your blog, such a small blogging world! Your little girl and my little guy were born about the same time, she is beautiful. Your blog is so cute. Hope all is well. Hayley

Dominoe said...

Hi Taya! So glad you found me! Brock loves your family - I'm glad he stopped by to see you.

Love the swimsuits - I'll check out your site for sure!

Amy said...

Both my mom & sister have these & love them. They are so cute. I was going to get one, but since I am part midget...they were too big. ugh. I guess you'll find me in the little girl section...

Leah Miller said...

I love that swimsuit...I've had my eye on it for months! Is it as cute in real life as it is in pics? Oh, it will be so nice to not be pregnant anymore. So, I MUST see you while in Utah...either in Logan or SLC (if you have time). Maybe we can talk Kate into coming to SLC and we can take the kiddos to the Discovery Museum or something.