If you look closely at my little boy's forehead you will see 3 different wounds on his head. If any of you know me you know that I can be a bit clumsy. I know Ryan can get worried at times that I am always running into something or tripping. So it looks like Ezra has inherited this great trait from me (or it might just be that he is still learning to walk).
He currently has two bruises on his forehead and that mysterious cut. Yesterday we got home from running some errands and he came up to me not even within 10 minutes of walking through the door and those two cuts were on his forehead. I have no idea where they came from and he never made a peep about getting them. I hope he can make it to 2 without any scars! At least he is a boy.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Battle Wounds...from Where?
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
At first I thought your story was going to say that you can be a bit clumsy and you dropped him a few times! But at least he's the clumsy one and I don't have to call CPS.
It was so good to see you Sunday! Thanks for the text on Heather's delivery! Keep me posted if there's anything I can do to help out!
Haha! It must run in the family! But I must say that even with cuts he is pretty dang handsome!
My due date is 9th now. So it will probably be scheduled the first week in Oct!
abuse. that's what I think that is!!! Just kidding, he is so dang cute!!!
I can not believe how big Ezra has become. He is so adorable. i think the bruises and cuts come with the territory of being a boy! hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment