



Today is Trevi's Birthday and she is three years old! I can't believe that she is so old. We had a birthday party for her yesterday at our house and all her friends were able to come. We combined birthdays with her friend Lauren because they are just a few days apart and thought it would be fun and it was! Trevi got a new sandbox for her birthday which will be great because she was always digging in the mud and playing with the rocks. We love our little girl so much and can't believe that she is not so little any more!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Happy Birthday Trevi!!!
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Sorry we missed it.
I cant believe she is that old! I remember the day she was born! But we love her and are sorry we missed the birthday bash!
Happy Birthday Trevi!! Chloe had a blast at her party! I caught her in her room sneaking her candy!
Post a Comment