


Today Trevi and Ezra went to the doctor for a well check and both are doing very well. Ezra now weighs 14 lbs 7oz and is 25-1/4 inches long which puts him in the 97th percentile for both height and weight! I knew he was big that just didn't realize what a big boy he is. Here are some new pictures of the big guy.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
97th Percentile!
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Okay...Zack must have gotten the Boyer genes because he is a squirt! At his doctor's visit a week ago he only weighed 12 lbs & he's got 4 weeks on Ezra! I am going to have to start force feeding him! :) Cute, cute kids!
Love him! His little smile says it all!
He's so cute! Looks like Mike.
um, Ally is 15 1/2 pounds! What are you feeding that boy!!
Very cute!
I love that picture of Ezra giving a little half grin next to Trevi. What a cutie!
So, so, so cute. Hey, the little guy might as well be chubby while it is cute to be chubby...right?
Post a Comment