Anyway...one of our favorite things to do is just to walk (or drive if I am feeling lazy) to this awesome park. It is great to just sit and talk and let the kids run and run and run...then we go home and put them to sleep. On these nights they sleep especially well.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Time with Daddy...Precious
Anyway...one of our favorite things to do is just to walk (or drive if I am feeling lazy) to this awesome park. It is great to just sit and talk and let the kids run and run and run...then we go home and put them to sleep. On these nights they sleep especially well.
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my heck...that picture of you and Trey is precious! What a killer smile he has!
Yoiu guys make me miss the Southwest so much! Soak up some sun for me, I'm feeling very pasty these days!
oh no he's not smiling so cute that I just want to squeeeeeze his cheeks and tickle his belly. and why does he have the cutest hair due?
Post a Comment