Monday, October 26, 2009

Coming and Going

(This is braving the airport with 3 kids, minus a husband. I survived.)

Lots of coming and going around here. Since August we have made two visits to Arizona, two visits to Northern UT, two visits to St. George, one visit to Disneyland and lots of playing here in Vegas. It seems like I am always gearing up to go somewhere.

Trevi is off track this whole month, but I am looking forward to her going back next week. Then in a few weeks it will be time for the wedding! We are so, so excited for the wedding!!!

My goal is to be caught up by the end of the week...

6 comments:

Karla said...

This picture says so much:)

Skye O. said...

your real inspiration for me!

Jess said...

Wow! Taya you are AMAZING!

Peck Family said...

Crazy Month! but disney land sounds fun. Did you guys have fun? blog so i can see pictures!

Ruelinda said...

Yes ......and Southwest tickets just went to $25.00 one-way again today!!!! Your dad and I are going to have to stock up! I"m sure he will be buying you a few....did he call you from Toledo? Don't get too comfortable! There are some to New York for $100.00. each way!

Peck Family said...

GET THE TICKKETSS! amd let's go have some fun!!! :)

ps i tried calling u back. call me when your not busy. just cleaning right now. miss you.