
Papa had a conference in town and then we got to play when the work was done. On Saturday we started off the day with a hike up Red Rock Canyon. It is just a few miles up from where we live and it is beautiful up there. It is the perfect stretch of road for good bike ride or a long run and lots of beautiful scenery along the way. The kids did great and hiked around for a good hour plus. But, true to form, Ezra wanted to be carried the last stretch which just happened to be uphill



It was 90 degrees this weekend so we decided to hit up the pool at the Red Rock Hotel, which just happens to be less than a mile from our house. It was so nice to get some sun and swim. The kids loved it. It felt great to swim again, we really miss having a pool in the backyard!!

We LOVE it when our papa comes to visit! Thanks for a fun weekend!!
We do not discriminate so please come for a visit, it won't disappoint.
Love me some Vitamin D!!
(Yes, I know a need a new swimsuit. I will get one next season when I am post, post baby!)
3 comments:
Fun fun!! I sure love that hotel and their cute orange pillows - I hope I can come visit sometime soon!
90 degrees....I am so jealous! You know how Logan is right now!
I am soooo jealous also. I dream of 90 degree weather. Its in the 40 here.
Post a Comment