Friday, June 29, 2007

4 Months Old


Yesterday Ezra turned 4 months old and to celebrate he got shots. He did really well and actually did not really cry, it was more of a wimper. He is such a nice boy! His percentiles dropped from 97th to 90th for length and 75th for height. He is still a big boy though. He also had his first sampling of cereal and once he realized it was food he was all about it! Look at all that on his spoon and most of it did not make it in is mouth. Looks like I need to adjust from feedng a three-year-old.

7 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe Ezra is already 4 months old! btw- Happy birthday. Hopefully we will see you in Utah.

Amy said...

He is such a cutie Taya! I can't believe how much bigger he has gotten! They grow up too fast...

Susan said...

Hooray for solid foods! Good job Ezra! :)

jhhjkjgh said...

Happy Birthday Cute Girl.... We miss you down here!!!! I hope you are enjoying your time with your family. Talk to ya soon.

jhhjkjgh said...

okay so it comes up as Mark but it is from Nicole and Jaylee.

Jonny said...

Taya, it's Natalie from Nauvoo. Small blogging world, eh? Sounds like you're having a blast in AZ. My husband just graduated dental school in June and we're moving to Colorado. Good luck with the rest of med school!
bjcjfisher.blogspot.com
PS--Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

Wow Taya, Your kids are so cute! I linked to your page from Trisha's page. Looks like you guys are doing well. It is good to see your cute little family and how life is going. Laura Bybee Hoover