
This weekend Ryan's mom and I made raspberry jam. Doesn't it look so yummy! I love doing these fun domestic things and Ryan's mom is always teaching me when we get the chance! This is my feeble attempt at taking a good picture of my jam with my crappy camera. How did I do Heather??
The kiddos chillin at the parade.
For as long as I can remember this Dolorian has been in the Cruise-in. It is sort of nerdy in comparison to the other cars, but has become a classic in its own way.
It has been a while since we updated. We have been in Logan since the July 1 and Ryan has been having a great experience on his first rotation. He has been lucky to work with a really good doctor. Over the 4th we went to Salt Lake and spent time with Ryan's sister and brother and all the cousins. That weekend we went to the Cache Valley Cruise-in Parade. I was able to see some of the the roommates this week and go to the pool with Katie, Libby and cousins. We have been having a good time but it will great to get back, 13 days left...
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Busy, Busy
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can't believe that we were at the Cruise-in Parade and didn't even see you! Although everyone and their dog was there as well!!
She is so big, and beautiful! Good job on the jam! You are way ahead of me!
You're totally awesome for making jam!! I'm impressed! We were totally at the Cruise-In, too! :) And I took a picture of the delorian this year as well!! They crack me up!
We missed you guys tonight! I bet you would have made a triple layer fudge with everything on it pie :)
and still had your make up and hair done :)
Post a Comment