
I added Kelsey's Kitchen to my links on the side. Kelsey is my super cute cousin and TV food personality. Her website has some great recipes that are really yummy and fast too. So be sure to check it out. We got to see Kelsey last week when she came to Phoenix for a visit with her handsome friend. Right now she is in L.A. going to culinary school and working on all of her fun and exciting projects. We love you Kelsey!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
My cute cousin!
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a great recipe site! Thank you for sharing. What a cute and talented cousin you have! I think I'm going to put together the fruit pizza that is listed on the site. I've always enjoyed them and haven't ever tried making one myself. I'd say it would make a good FHE treat! :)
Post a Comment