After braving a crazy snow storm I got to have lunch with these wonderful women! We missed all the roomies that couldn't make it!!!I have to say that my time at Utah State was A-mazing mostly due to these women. It is funny to think how different we all were but we all meshed so well! It was great to catch up and see what classy women they all are and what great things they are doing. I love you all!


5 comments:
YAY for fun roommates!! I love you guys.
FUN TIMES! i got your christmas card. very fun! miss ya.
I didn't get the email until a few days before (Celestial forwarded it to me since my email changed) so I am sad that I missed it!
It is always so fun to see you ladies! I love you all!
So cute. I love how you have the whole valley covered- Sky View, Logan, and Mountain Crest all together ;)
Post a Comment