Friday, January 23, 2009

HSM on Ice


We took Trevi to High School Muscial on Ice last week. Uncle Braden got her a new dress so she got to wear her special new outfit on her fun night out. We left Ezra with a sitter, went to dinner at Hard Rock and went to the show. Trevi was really cute about it, you could tell she felt special that it was just her and mom and dad. She loved the show, the costumes, the singing. She danced along and was totally focused, her enthusiasm made it really fun for Ryan and I. She is such a sweet little girl and is the best big sister. We love our little girl so much!!

7 comments:

alphanumerritt said...

She is so cute! I love her sequin top. I'm sure she was in heaven.

Jodi said...

That is so fun! It makes me want to do something fun with Lauren. I forget there is a Hard Rock around! So fun!!

Susan said...

Love her dress! What a fun night.

Jana said...

Taya!!
Oh my heck, I was on my neighbor's blog (Denise R.) and seen the name Taya now I only know one Taya and I about died when it was you! How are you? Your on baby #3! What is it? Trevi looks just like a Bearnson. How is Braden? Email me at cjmsr@rocketmail.com and get me up to date, after I get your email I will send you and invite into my blog.

So glad I found you, you cute thing!

Jana

Unknown said...

How fun! You guys are good parents. It's good to do one on one time with your kids (well I guess with both parents it's two on one) But for me, coming from a big family, I always looked forward to having my parents all to myself. I'll have to remember to do that with my kids. And so glad Trevi liked the show!

Jenny Palmer said...

Taya - What a beautiful family you have! Trevi looks EXACTLY like you! I am anxiously awaiting the birth of your next son. Keep me posted. I'm glad to see that you are doing well. Take care!

Jenny Palmer

Skye O. said...

How fun. I should do that with my boys before the baby comes too.

You're getting so close..or who knows maybe you've alread had your sweet boy. Can't wait to see pictures. good luck. Isn't it crazy we're on #3? I'm totally freaking out.