I have an induction date for February 10th so I can no longer put off getting ready for this new little one to join our family. I am really starting to get excited for this little guy to get here and these fun new things will make life with him a little smoother.
Thanks to the encouragement of my lil sister this beauty is now mine! I first saw this stroller thanks to my friend Kass and then Tessa and I saw a couple of them in Hawaii. She knew how much I loved it. Though it was not even on the radar in terms of actually owning one because it is over my price range. But thanks to my Dad, Tessa and Ryan together they chipped and got it for me. The surprise shipment arrived this week and I was totally pumped about it!! Thanks so much you guys!!
Yep, I am now a driver of a minivan! We finally bit the bullet this week and purchased ourselves a white 2008 Honda Odyssey. The day we got it I took Trevi to dance in it and came out to leave and felt a little older getting into it. It is pretty sweet though with all the convenience features and I must say I really do like it!


25 comments:
Welcome to the minivan club!!! I can't wait for your new little one to get here!
I cant wait to see you and your 3 new additions in 3 weeks! I mush say you have 2 sweet rides! Love you so much and see you SOON!
Wow I cant believe you are going to be a mommy of three in three weeks! That is crazy! Love the stroller and am excited for you and your new VAN! That means you have a big family and that is awesome! Love you!
Oh no! The minivan!!! I have to say I love it, but totally understand how you felt "older" getting into it. Aren't those things our moms would drive??? geez!
Plus, I love the stroller!!! I've gotta figure out what I am going to do in that regard.
Jonny keeps telling me that's our next car purchase and I must say the convience of them would be really nice.
Mini-vans really are awesome! Did you see our new one too? Great minds think alike!
Wishing you good luck with your new little one! Such a fun and exciting time!!!
I can't wait to have a minivan so my kids can crawl up into it themselves...gotta love that! You are super close to delivering! Congrats!
You know, Jon and I have always vowed never to own a minivan, but times have changed. Minivans are way better these days. I really do like those Honda Odysseys... And what a great stroller.
I love getting ready for a new baby. And your right that stroller does look pretty sweet.
Hey I was wondering if I could borrow that pattern for the skirt you made Trevi for Halloween? I would like to make my girls some for valentines. Let me know. Thanks
The Odysseys are nice cars. I drive an SUV but everytime I drive my sisters minivan I'm like, wow this is really nice with the kids and it drives so smoothly. Good luck on getting the little guy here.
holy cow, all sorts of new wheels! I have been thinking about you and that February 10th date since it keeps getting closer! I need to call you soon so we can catch up before you REALLY get busy! Is that a Phil & Ted's stroller? I haven't figured out which double stroller we will get yet...I am avoiding making a decision, so you'll have to sell me on it! love all your xmas photos. xoxo
You will love the stroller, that is the one I have and it is great! You will need stroller clips for sure though because you can't put shopping bags on it and my purses often don't fit. Congrats on the mini too, I want to do it but Chad is just so against. love, Kelli
Oh i love you!!!! Casey told me you guys got your minivan.....the Odyssey's are way cute though ( my personal opinion)....and white....only my favorite color ever for cars ( my last four cars!!!) I love your stroller too.....what kind is it?!?!?! It isn't that Tom and something or other stroller is it?!?!? My friend asked someone at the mall what stroller she had ( very similar...) and looked it up online....very nice....when we come down to visit you will have to give me a ride ( in both the van and the stroller!) I'm excited for your little guy to come.....call me with your name ideas.....I've been looking our for one syllabol names for you.....Wyatt, Brody, Pierce, .....and I will alwasy love Trace ( I know it's your uncle's......) ...need to stop rambling, but good luck these next couple weeks...call me if I can do anything
Wow, all sorts of fun new things! That picture of the odyssey almost makes a minivan look sporty :). I'm so excited for you to have your little guy. Good luck!
Hooray! Those years are long over for me! Congrats on the van!
You are going to be so cute driving that mini van... That is exciting about the stoller. A good stroller makes such a difference. Enjoy!
I'm so glad you got the Phil & Teds! I love mine so much! You are going to love it! Also, so jealous of your new car! You know you're a mom of more than one when you WANT a minivan. Hopefully we will get one after Nathan starts residency. The Honda Odysseys are so nice! I wish I could be there for your baby shower! When we come down for boards in March I will come by and give you your gift. And you will have your little guy by then! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
hey taya, it's been awhile since i last checked in on you guys! that stroller is sweet! what kind is it? is it a double? i can't tell but i am looking for a good double! your family looked so cute at that wedding:) good luck on the new little boy, i have a new little boy too, and they are just so sweet! im excited for you!
We have that van and love it, but your right it does feel like it ages you.
Good luck the next couple of weeks, I'll be checking in on the baby update!
Hey!! I haven't had a chance to look at blogs forever. CONGRATS about Vegas! That will be so fun and not to far away from family!! Love the mini van! You are getting old!!
Hi Taya. I don't know if you will remember me or not. My name is Jen Olsen now. It was Jen Hill. I went to school with you in Cache Valley until I was a junior in high school. I found your blog through a blog. You know that blog surfing thing. I hope it is okay that I left a comment. You have a very cute family! It is crazy where life takes us!! Anyway, it was fun peeking at your life. I will need your email address to add you to mine if you would like. I am one of those private people. my email address is olsen0630@live.com.
WOW! Feb 10th is so close! I'm so excited for you guys.
I can almost exactly relate to the stroller and minivan. Having two so close in age (as we will be by July, yikes) got us thinking about a good double seater stroller. That one looks like a good one, and then the dreaded question... minivan or SUV? I'm all over the minivan idea. I think they drive awesome, and they have so much room. I could go on and on. Don't feel too old, you're just smart! ;)
Good luck!
Ok cant figure out how to lock my stoller up once it is closed. Help me out here sis! Oh and PS your are having a babe like NEXT FREAKIN WEEK!
I'm so excited for you! Less than 9 days to go. That's crazy. I wish I knew when this baby was going to make her appearance, but I was induced last time so I'm excited for it to just happen when she's ready.
I hope it all goes well! I love the new ride! I always said I'd never have a mini van, but now I sort of want one! Haha. Awesome.
Post a Comment