Ezra just started swimming lessons this week. Ryan took him on Wednesday and he didn't cry one bit he just kept a straight face. Then we both took him today and look at what happened.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Little Swimmer
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ok my heart broke and I could not help but cracking up at the same time! I was worried in the beginning, but he handled going under so good!
That's so cute! I keep thinking I should put my girls in but alas, we'd just drown in the rain first! :)
OH that is so cute. What a big boy. We have Ethan in swimming lessons too. They are quite the little fish aren't they. Ok so Trevi is a little diva in her dance costume. I am disappointed I missed their evening show. I'm sure it was adorable.
Post a Comment