People are always saying how much Ezra looks like his daddy (and he does) and those that know my dad say he looks like him too. Look at this great picture of my dad below (he is the naked one) and then Ezra. I always wanted to name my first born boy after my dad (Bradley is his middle name) and it looks like Ezra carries more than just his name. They also have the same habit of sticking out their tongue when they are really concentrating. I love it!
Here are some great shots that Heather got of Ezra. I LOVE them!!!



Thursday, June 26, 2008
Just Like Papa
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
He's so handsome! What a cutie! And he really does look like his grandpa! :)
Oh my gosh Taya the pictures turned out so cute! I love them! He is such a handsome little stud!
He looks so grown up!
I love the one of just the back of him on the fence! He is such a cutie all dressed up in cowboy gear! I love it!
Thanks again for the other night! It was so good to see you. I truly love you so much!
Wow! They could practically be twins.
And of course, as usual Heather did an awesome job! What a handsome little stud =)
He is so cute! I love the wrangler jeans. What a great photographer. I need one of those. hope you're enjoying your summer!
What a cute kid! I love his little cowboy outfit.
Very cute!
Great pictures. He is such a handsome dude!
I love the little bum shot!!! It is so fun!!! Ezra sure has gotten huge!!!
Ezra looking so big,and he is such a handsome toddler. Trevi looks so beautiful all dolled up for dance. How fun. Loves
Oh my heck he's all grown up!! Great photos!!
Cute photos, love the cowboy look! I can't believe how much your kids look like you guys. So cute.
Hi Taya! I found your blog while browsing! Your kids are so beautiful! What a cute family! It was fun to see what you've been up to! I hope all is well!
Super cute. What a mini-stud!
I love them! He looks like such a big boy!
I feel so bad about Sunday! I never heard from Heather, and then when she did call we had fallen asleep and I didn't get her message until later! I am such a bad friend! Please tell me she doesn't hate me. I havn't been able to get ahold of her. I'll probably call you today, though (I guess that's a warning, haha)
Hay Taya.... I've happen upon lots of familiar faces today... ya know bored at work.... and I don't know how but jackpot... So it looks like life is good and Happy!! Drop in sometime if you like.. you look great..
Tara (Blauer) Callaway
Too cute, Taya! Looks like life in AZ is treating you well! How fun to have a pool....pool party at your house:)
Your kids are too cute. Is that make-up Trevi is wearing in those dance pics?!!! What has the world come to? Oh, btw- I love the new awesome blossom modest milker I saw on jonesy baby. Good pic on fabric.
Post a Comment