Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter





This week Nana and Papa came for a visit. They just spent the last 3 weeks before that going to Egypt and Jerusalem, oh the life of "Empty Nesters." Perfect timing of course because it is Easter weekend. So we went to a few easter egg hunts and had one in our backyard too. It was great but I am tired so I am going to bed but all you really want is pictures right?!

I found this picture on my camera, Ryan or Nana must have taken it. Now I know what they mean when they say "she is 3 going on 25!" I am a girly-girl but she gives me a run for my money!!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of Trevi is so funny! She definately is 3 going on 25!!!

Peck Family said...

Taya cute pictures... When I saw the last one I laughed so hard.

Gailey Family said...

Haha! Ok first the picture of Trevi is hilarious! I think she gives 98% of girly girls a run for their money. I love that Ezra caught on to the Easter Egg hunts Easton had no clue! We are sad we cant be there too. We love you!

Call me when you get a minute!

Amy said...

Those sun glasses are to die for cute! And the pose??? It's all just too much. You may have your hands full in a couple years, if you don't already!

Jeppesen Family said...

She's so funny!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

It's fun to catch up on your blog. Cute little family. That model pic of Trevi is so cute. She's even got the hip jut right :)

BensonFam said...

Oh that picture of Trevi makes me laugh! What a cutie!!!

Leah Miller said...

Taya...I am sure you have taught that little "girly-girl" everything she knows. Too cute!