Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ezra!!


Ezra's actual birthday was the 28th but we were in St. George visiting family so I am a bit late posting my ode to him. We had cupcakes and ice cream with friends and family in St. George and we are going to celebrate again when Ryan's brother comes for a visit this weekend.
I can't believe that my baby is already one year old! It really seems like it was just last week I was bringing him home from the hospital. Ezra is such a sweet baby and there is really no other way to describe him but as nice. He is just so nice and sweet. He is a good eater and he LOVES sleep. I wish I could have five more just like him =) Oh, I think I could add handsome to the list of describing words.
We love our baby boy so much and can't imagine our little family without him.

10 comments:

Gailey Family said...

Happy Birthday Ezra! We had so much fun with you guys in St George and we cant wait to see you in a week and a half.
By the way I am fully expecting to hear a post on Heathers Suprise Party!

Susan said...

That's a cute picture! Happy Birthday Ezra! You're such a cutie pie!

Nunes Family said...

Happy b-day! What a cute guy.

Jeppesen Family said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday! There's like a huge mass of birthdays right now!
I'm so glad we made it out last night! We had so much fun! Your house is gorgeous, and I'm going to come spend the night soon!

Peck Family said...

Happy Birthday to the coolest sweetest chubbiest cutest feet guy I know.

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Ezra!! Has it really been a year taya? Boy time sure does fly when your having fun right? Is he walking?

Trisha said...

He just gets cuter all the time! And congrats on the race! I am going to do one this summer and I can't wait!

Jess said...

I love Ezra!!! And yes, he is very handsome!

hendywow said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Ezra! We love and miss you!
The Howe's

Jill said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up! He is so cute.