So I finally decided to start an Etsy shop! For those of you who have not yet discovered Etsy it is the greatest place for all things handmade. I couldn't decide if I really wanted to do it but in the end it is the best place to list and make available Jonesy Baby product and now I am actually pretty excited about it! So if you would please forward this link onto your friends,family, basically anyone and everyone. Peace out and happy shopping!
Shop here.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Shop!
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
hey taya! this is so cool! i never got a chance to thank you for the "yipee bip/burp" set you gave me when bowen was born! we LOVE it!! it washes great too, which is always needed! thanks again... and i'm glad i now know where i can get more!!
So excited! I will spread the word. Will you send a few thing home with mom when she comes again so I have them as gifts? Thank you much sis! Love ya!
If the crocheted hat is still available I want it!!! I also want to know the other colors you have available. And if it's available don't worry about shipping it... what better way for me to see you and your cute kids than by picking up the hat. It's darling! Let me know!! Hope all is well!
hillarywhalen@gmail.com
Your stuff is so cute. Whenever I use the cowboy burper or bib people comment on how cute it is. I have given them your website. It looks great. Good job! P.s. I'm still eating those yummy carmels from the X-mas party.
Totally cute stuff! I love the interchangable headband! Adorable!
SO CUTE! I will put your site on mine! DARLING! You are amazing! Way to go!
Post a Comment