We are going private. We decided it would be a good idea since people have been googling our kid's names and finding our blog. A little scary...
So if you want to be able to login and read our blog just leave a comment with your email. If you know that I already have your email don't worry about it!
Everyone is welcome to read...even if you have been blog stalking and have not made yourself know yet! =)
Friday, January 25, 2008
Going Private
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


49 comments:
I love looking at your blog. I also love your Jonesy baby stuff it is absolutly adorable.!
Amy (Smart) Ernstrom
amyernstrom@yahoo.com
Taya, I would love to still be able to peek in on your family.
rhhoth@hotmail.com
I would love to still be able to see what's happening with the Jones'!
Don't forget me! :) susandangerfield@gmail.com
okay...so i guess i'm a blog stalker! oops. you always have good ides on your blog and i love checkin' out the latest with jonesybaby!
aloha_ms2@hotmail.com
Still want to be able to blog stalk...
mauri.winder@gmail.com
You better send me an invite!!! We may be going private soon too!
Add me!
I love your esty shop.
shellcheer@yahoo.com
You had better not leave us off. Or I am coming after your kids when I come in March! Just kidding! But I have seriously started the count down! I am so excited!
Don't for get me. britani_nunes@yahoo.com
amym.gregory@gmail.com
Don't forget to add me!
hillarywhalen@gmail.com
Dont't forget to add me too!
Hey Taya! Please make sure that I'm on your list!
Staci
Taya, I agree with going private. I think I might just do that too. Don't forget to put me on! :)
Julie j.n.matthews@gmail.com
Taya-
Add me too:)
Trisha (Low) Champlin
tlowchamp@gmail.com
We want to be there too!
peckfamilyemail@yahoo.com
I know scary how people can find us with the internet. Not a bad idea to go private.
Jill
kyle.jill@gmail.com
I'd love to still be able to veiw your blog. How did you find out that someone was googling your kids names? That is creepy!
Skye O.
Would love to be invited! lezleestrong@yahoo.com
Taya, You don't know me, but you are on Everyone I knows link list and I stalk you all the time! I am friends with Trisha Haws. If you send me an invite I'm sure I will check in. hayley429@hotmail.com Our blog is www.haykid.blogspot.com so you don't think I'm too crazy.
me, please? mjmcvey@hotmail.com
Hey Taya! This is Aleisha (Bowen) Haueter. I found your blog and love seeing what you and your cute fam are up to. I would love to be able to continue looking if you don't mind. And by the way, your jonesybaby stuff is so cute. It makes me want to have another one! My blog is www.haueterfamily.blogspot.com and my email is www.scottfh15@hotmail.com
I love checking out your blog and all your jonseybaby stuff! it's soo cute! I would love an invite, even though I don't know you directly.
emilie.james31@gmail.com
Ok, Taya, I admit it. I just found your blog and have become a blog-stalker. This is Annie from the old married-student ward in Logan (28th ward?). It was such a long time ago! I found your blog through a friend of a friend's blog. I'd love to check it out once in a while. I will give you my blog address as soon as I start one. In the meantime, here's my email. oakleyparker@hotmail.com
Taya, Hi it's Anne Marie (leavitt) I came across your blog through my best friend Joy who is in your ward in AZ small world! It's fun looking in on what you are doing these days. I would love to add you to our blog, so will you email me so we can get blogging together? annemarie.mcdonald@gmail.com
So I just saw your blog for the first time today because the Croshaw's found me and thats how I found you:) So please invite me to your blog and send me your email so I can invite you to mine!!
adree_bingham@hotmail.com
You better let your mom on, I need to see my Grand kids!!!Love you
Taya,
please keep us on your list.
we love you guys!!!!
Shanna, Darrin, and kids
Taya, I just found you and would love to keep tuning in, I love the jonsey baby line, too cute. My email is carlson.kelli@gmail.com.
Kelli
Taya, I just found you and would love to keep tuning in, I love the jonsey baby line, too cute. My email is carlson.kelli@gmail.com.
Kelli
amandajojones@hotmail.com
You better include me!
Add us!
joyouswilliams(at)gmail.com
danivest AT gmail DOT com
Taya,
I love looking at what your up to and your cute jonesy baby stuff. Congrats on that...I would love to be on your list. By the way, how are you? I haven't seen you since high school! Tell Braden hi for me!
Jamie woolf Anderson
woolfpak218@yahoo.com
count me in. Thanks
My sister bought some thing from your etsy shop. She was so excited about it! I want to be able to see your blog my email is shaqlover32@gmail.com
I would love to be added to the list. kamijbanks@gmail.com How are you doing anyways? Things are good. I am excited because I have quite a few races lined up for the spring into the summer. Are you doing any this spring? I'll talk to you soon. Kami
I'm so happy for you! I just discovered etsy and its way cool! Also, I love your family picture! You guys have such a good looking family.
I know you have my hotmail email, but in case you need it, here is my gmail email: jujumae@gmail.com
Hey Taya! I have been debating whether or not to go private as well. Please add us so we can keep up on your cute family! By the way I love all the Jonesybaby items you have for sell! You are a go getter just like your mom :)
-Shanda Baldwin shandahart@hotmail.com
This is my first time, and I hope I am doing this right. It is kind of fun tracking down people on these blog things. Haylie keeps ours up and running. Later. Jared
azbiggs.blogspot.com
I love your cute blog, include me please. angelam108@hotmail.com
Taya, I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together, and I peek at your jonesybaby stuff all of the time. It is so cute. I would love to be added to the list. Also, I think our husbands served their missions together kinda cool. angienielsen1@hotmail.com
Hey Taya,
Add us to your list! We love to see pics of your cute kids.
Erin & TJ
erinluvstj@hotmail.com
I think you already have my email, but anyways..
tleehaws@gmail.com
Post a Comment