Tuesday, October 9, 2007

So Big!



Ezra is getting so big. This weeked he started crawling and then got his first tooth yesterday! Trevi has also started crawling into his crib to keep him company. Today during nap time we heard Ezra talking and went in to find them both in his crib. What do we do,tie her to the bed?!

7 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Wow your little guy is getting so big. I can't belive he is crawling seems like you just had him.

Stacy said...

Holy Cow!! Did you just have him? Now he is crawling and has teeth?! What happened!?
Oh, maybe get a tent for the crib?

Mauri said...

Hey Taya! It's Mauri! I just came across your blog and thought I would say hello! I hope you are doing well! Your kiddos are darling! You can check out our blog at www.winderfamily.blogspot.com.
Mauri

C Crane said...

Taya I love your layouts. I want to get into digital scrapbooking, but don't know where to start. What program do you use? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so fun that Ezra is crawling. Brayden wants to but he can't get his cute belly off the ground.
Ezra is so handsome. Isn't is so fun having a boy. Kami

Mark and Niki said...

Seriously he is so big I feel like I haven't seen him forever!! That is super funny that they were both in the crib!! And your layouts are way cute!!!

BensonFam said...

That is so cute - I always enjoy checking out your blog. Hope you guys are doing well!