
So can you tell that we get a bit excited about Halloween at our house? Yes it is still more than a month away but we are ready for it! Trevi is going to be the nicest witch (her words) and Ezra is the happiest lion you have ever seen. We are still missing a few key pieces, like Trevi's shoes and what Ezra will wear under his lion suit. And what about my mad scrapbooking page?! Thanks to Jess for teaching me how to digi scrap. I love it and will now actually look forward to scrapping those pictures instead of putting them in a box.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
The Lion, The Witch and... The Pumpkin
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
So cute! I love Trevi's green and black tights!
very cute! love the digital look!
Very cute Taya!! Chloe wants to be a witch for halloween too!! I just haven't got their costumes yet.
What program are you using to scrap?
Taya- So cute! You did an awesome job on the scrapbooking!! I must say I am quite impressed! Love the lion and witch costumes!!
Stacy,
I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10. I do know that you can get Photoshop Elements online for like $40 and it is the same idea. Chloe will be a cute witch!
taya super cute! I want to do this too! thanks jess!
Taya-
Cute scrapbook page! Do you just do it with the microsoft and then color print the page or what? I need to check that out- so cute! Jack is going to be a hotdog:)
Isn't digi scrapbooking the best! So addicting too. Love Fall!!
Jill C
Amanda,
Jack will be such a cute little hot dog! After I make the page I just save it and then I will put it in a book later. You can print them and put them in a book. But winkflash has a couple times a year that you can get up to 100 pages for a flat fee. Jess just had one done and it looked really good. It is just one of those hard bound books!
I love the costumes & am glad someone else is as crazy about Halloween as I am!
Taya, hey this is Angela (Mathews)Ottley. How's it going?! I saw your blog off of Erin Cartwright's. It was so fun to read how you are doing, it's been so long. It's sounds like you are having a great time in AZ. You're kids could not get any cuter! You're little girl looks just like you! Adorable! Hope everything is going well~
Ang
hi Taya, I saw a link to your blog on Angela's blog. You're kids are darling. I've heard your mom say how cute they are, and she was right. (tell her hi for me the next time you talk to her)
I love Digiscrap too. My friend has a site where she sells kits that she makes, they are so cute. (www.ggdigitaldesigns.com)
good to see your family!
So dang cute. I love to scarpbook on the computer. Thats all I do now. You did a good job. you will now find yourself wanting to get on the computer even more now. Hey we need to get the girls together sometime.
Love it Taya! The kids are just adorable in their costumes! I loved your comment about church on our blog, that is hilarious. Dad's are so clueless sometimes! They always make for a good laugh though.
Post a Comment