JOBS I'VE HAD:
1.Administrative Assistant
2.Claims Manager
3.Teacher
4.Transcriptionist
MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1.Pride and Prejudice (A&E version or the new one!!)
2.What About Bob
3.So I Married an Axe Murder
4.Emma
PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1.Providence, UT
2.Perugia, Italy
3.Nauvoo, IL
4.Peoria, AZ
TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Greys Anatomy
2.Lost
3.Dawson's Creek (yes it is true)
4.Prisonbreak
FAVORITE FOOD:
1.a good Turkey Sandwhich
2. Olive Garden soup & Salad
3.Cafe Rio
4. anything sweet
WEBSITES I VISIT:
1.Google
2.Blogs
3.Typeface Blogs
4.Olive Juice & Co.
PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1.On a vacation with my husband.
2.With Friends and family. (especially Alex because he is leaving soon!)
3.At the Spa getting a pedicure and a massage.
4.Sleeping.
4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO...TAG YOUR IT:
1.Heather
2.Aubree
3.Amanda Jo Jones
4.Tessa
Copy and paste this...and fill it out for you. If you really want to.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Tagged
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Hey Taya its Ashlee Olsen Phelps..We need to get the girls together again. I do have a blog but it is blocked so here is my email ashleephelps2010@yahoo.com send your email and i will send an ivite your way. Thanks Ash
Taya-
I checked our Kelsey's Kitchen and she is the cutest cook ever!
I like this tag thing. It is fun to find more out about everyone. What is Olive Juice &Co. website? Kami
So fun to read, Taya. I loved learning a little more about you :).
Kami,
Olive Juice a blog that sells some amazingly cute aprons! I think the girl is from Logan and I have yet to see an apron cuter than the ones she makes. She also is a great digital scrapper. The website is www.olivejuiceandco.typepad.com. Check it out!
Oops.. actually this is the address http://www.olivejuiceco.typepad.com/
Taya!
This is Chantelle. Chris, Katie and I were in AZ last week and right as we were leaving it dawned on me that I should have connected with you earlier and come by and say hello! We hope you guys are doing great. Where do you live exactly? We were in Chandler and then went North to the Camp Verde/Cottonwood area where Chris' mom is. Anyhow, we would love to hear from you. Also, in case you haven't heard our interesting news.....check out katieduncan.blogspot.com. Oh, and I need your email. I have had your old one FOREVER and it always gets returned to me. :)
Talk to you soon!
Chantelle
chantelleduncan22@hotmail.com
Post a Comment