Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Best!!


I just returned last night from a little trip to L.A with my mom and her friend Machelle and daughter Stashia. It was a trip strictly for business but we had a little fun too. I must say the most exciting part of it all was getting to see Wicked the musical!! I have heard so much about it, first from the Hunters and then from the Pecks and I was feeling altogether left out. Now I am totally aware of what all the fuss was about. It was fabulous!! We were driving back to the hotel one night and we saw the sign for Wicked and my mom started raving about how good it was. So the next morning we called and got tickets. It was so much fun to experience this, it is cute and clever and just so good. For those of you who ever get the chance you must go and for the rest of you get the soundtrack it is addictive and so entertaining!!
I am just sad that Ryan didn't get to see it with me,although I don't think he is (but he would be if he only knew how good it was). He was a trooper though and stayed home and played mommy and daddy to the kids for three days. He is so nice!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Love WICKED!!! It is the best! I saw it on a girls trip to LA a couple of years ago and am dying to see it again!!!
Jill

Susan said...

I am so glad you got to go see Wicked, Taya! Ben and I saw it with his family almost exactly one year ago when it was playing here in AZ. I wasn't that excited about going, but ended up being so surprised at how it good it was! What a great show!

Leah Miller said...

I thought WICKED was great! We just saw it a few months ago in New York. Taya, did you go shopping in L.A.?!!!!

JonesFamily said...

Leah,
Shopping...uh, I said it was strictly business, well I guess business is shopping...ha,ha!! Lets just say my mom schooled me in the shopping area!

Peck Family said...

Let's just say Elfaba (ms?) makes green look good.

OurHappyFamily said...

So fun!!! I have heard it's wonderful! Our family is going to LA in two weeks. . . can't wait!

P.S Ryan is a trooper :)

Jennie said...

hi there! i found your blog through a friend of a friend! my husband and i were in the same married student ward with you in logan a few years back!

anyway... love your blog! it is good to know that you are doing well and life is good!

your kids are beautiful!