

Today Trevi and I had an all things girls day! We started off by going to the nail salon and getting a manicure with Trevi's friend Chloe and and her mom Stacy. These girls thought all was right in the world being there and getting their nails painted pink. Then Trevi and I went to lunch and to a couple of her favorite stores. It was fun for her to go to somewhere like the Disney Store without me rushing her to get on to the next thing we had to do. The last thing we did was go see Happy Feet. Though she has already seen it she really wanted to go see a movie and this was the option we had. She loved it! It is amazing how much fun I can have just taking the time to enjoy my little girl. So many days are full of things that I feel I have to do and today helped me to take a step back and just enjoy her. I could have given her all of the best toys that money could buy, but really she is the most happy with me just giving her my time and attention. I am looking forward to this new baby but have decided that Trevi and I must still have our days out in the future, just the two of us.



2 comments:
That is so fun! You've inspired me to do a girls day out with my little Emma!
I am sure little Trevi has had her nails done more times than I have and I am 26!! LOL. That is pretty cute.
Post a Comment