Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The end is near....

I had my last doctor's appointment today and I am on the schedule to be induced on Tuesday, February 27th! For the most part this pregnancy has flown by, the only true complaint I have is that my ribs are killing me! The doctor says I am progressing and that my induction should be great and progress well. I am really ready to bring this baby home and can't believe what a blessing it is to be pregnant and be able to have this baby. It is going to take some getting used to having a newborn again but I look forward to it and am so grateful to be able to be a mom with one healthy child, I can only imagine what a blessing it will be to have another. I have so many great friends and family that have helped me through this pregnancy and so many that are ready and willing when the baby arrives. This picture is another one of Heather's and I get to be her experiment for her new photography ideas and that is awesome! I am very, very grateful for this time in our lives and would not trade it for anything!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Your maternity photos turned out so lovely! I was really was pleased with mine as well (because Heather's so amazing!), but I'm way too shy to post them on my blog. ;) It is so exciting that you only have one week left! Yippee!

Jodi said...

Nude much!!! J/K! I love this picture and can't believe it's almost time!!

Nunes Family said...

WOW Taya you look great! I am with Susan I am way to shy to post mine. Hey wait I don't even have any ,I never let Heather take mine thats how shy I was. Maybe when I have another one I will have to let her. They look great.

Anonymous said...

February 27th is probably the best day in the history of the world. Your child is sure to be blessed with the countenance of the gods.
Congratulations and Good Luck!