Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ezra is 3!!


Ezra is three! My sweet little man is getting so big. His birthday was on a Sunday and it was really chill. We just did a little cake and ice cream and let him open his presents. He loved it. He is pretty easy to please!

He really does not like smiling on command for a picture. This is the result -- he looks stressed out!

Seriously, I tried with the cake they just aren't my thing, but Ezra thought it was great!

His best friend is a little girl and they are so cute to watch play. If you know Ezra he doesn't play much with girl things. His friend's older brother has these little skater dudes and he LOVES them. So we decided to get him a few of his own.

Ezra, you are such a special part of our family. You have the cutest way of saying things and we can't slip much past you. You are very smart and so far have been the easiest when it comes to potty training and moving into your big bed. You are a tender-hearted guy and at the same time you are so rough and tough. You love playing with your big sister and are discovering that Trey can be fun too. You LOVE spending special time with your daddy and you are so sweet to your mommy. We love you SO much.

PS. Nana - he really loves his basketball outfit I see it on him at least once a day!

5 comments:

Peck Family said...

what are you talking about! That cake looks like a winner to me! the last cake I made for Logan was cake... with a toy car on it! kids LOVE anything!

Mary Kaye Olsen said...

You get my vote for the Best MOM, WIFE and FRIEND ever!!! Your kids are growing up too fast.... I am glad you are enjoying every little moment. I wish I had a piece of that cake right now!!!!!

Liora said...

I can't believe he is 3!! He was just a baby a minute ago, I swear!! What a cute boy....and I thought the cake looked fantastic!

jennyandbrett said...

Taya,

This is your cousin Jenny. I am moving to Las Vegas and wanted to get in contact with you. I'd love to see how you like it there and if you have any ideas on places to live. My email is jennyichristian@gmail.com

talk to you soon.

Jenny Israelsen Christian

Tiff said...

so so cute! Aidan and I just looked these photos over and he said "I think you can buy me a basketball shirt like that"! haha. Then he said, oh "I can't BELIEVE it, Ezra has the same basketball game just like me". Hope we see you soon! xo