Monday, September 14, 2009

Trip to Zion

This last weekend Ryan had a few days off (which felt like Christmas) so we headed to St. George and Zion National Park. Friday night we went to a Pineview football game to watch my cousin cheer. Saturday we headed up to Zion for some hiking.

We forgot Trey's hat but this little get-up ended up being much more fun. I love this little boy so much.






Trevi loves to hike and Trey worked himself right to sleep.

Thanks to this little truck Ezra walked the whole way. He normally likes to be held whenever something requires effort on his part. We just kept telling him to find the next rock to drive his truck on. It worked like a charm and he never got carried once!

Lower Emerald Pool



Hiking with 3 kids makes for a tired daddy. It was so great to be able to spend some great quality time with Ryan.

7 comments:

Peck Family said...

looks like so much fun. Yea, for Ryan for getting out! We sure love and miss you guys.
ps. i can't handle how cute trey is.

Stacy said...

Yeah for some time off!! and better yet you got to spend it doing something fun!! We love hiking in zion. But I think your kids did better than ours!

Trisha said...

I love that you and Ryan never look a day older as your children grow!

Liora said...

How fun! I can't believe Trey is sitting up? when did that happen??? I am so jealous you can still go to AZ and hang out with the girls there! Fun, Fun!

Karla said...

Oh what fun. I love Trey's little bandanna. All he needs now is a Harley and a tattoo. He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe he is 6months old. The story of Ezra holding the truck is so funny. We always have hot wheels around to distract Ethan.

shanna knowles said...

Love, Love, Love!!! see ya soon :D

kimi burbank said...

Taya, I was just looking at TanDee's blog and saw your cute family! Your kids are darling. Wow! Three of them. Glad things are going well for you all. Kimi