Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Little Guy

Trey is just the happiest little guy! He has such a big smile, he just puts me in the best mood when I go in in the morning and he squeals with excitement to see me. Being the third child and second boy he doesn't get the "documentation" he deserves so this post is all about him!

A few weeks ago Trey started getting up at about 9:30 for a couple nights. It was like he knew he could have all of his mom and dad's attention at that time. He was so happy and playful we couldn't help but bring him upstairs with us. He would look at us and just start laughing so of course we had to keep him going.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

What a cute little guy! I just love the baby giggles!

Susan said...

he's such a sweetie! Jake was doing that too last month - i would put him to bed at 6 and then he kept waking up between 9 and 10 every night for a week... but we totally did the same thing and would get him out of his crib to play with us! love that time alone with the little one! :)

Jeppesen Family said...

So cute! I love baby boys!

Peck Family said...

ahhhhhh. he is so cute!!! and trey is cute too. LOL!

Karla said...

What a sweet little guy. He is starting to look a lot like Ezra I think. Thanks for visiting with me last week. It was so nice to see you!