Yes, we made it and we are finally to the point where I can honestly say we are settled! As you can see from the updates below, we have been very busy. We are so happy to be here and Ryan is working away. There is lots to do here, especially with the kids so I am looking forward to discovering what this city has to offer. Our ward is great, tons and tons of kids (5 nurseries, and 4 CTR5 classes). You wouldn't believe the boxes we had when we got here but they are all gone now and our home is taking shape. Thanks for all your questions and support we feel your love from all over. I am looking forward to new adventures but I sure love all the friends we left and all the ones that are scattered throughout the nation now. Here is to another new chapter!!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
We Made it!
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Well Hello busy bee! So fun to see your updated post! the pictures of Ezra make me laugh. I miss him. and TREY looks all grown up :( miss you guys so much!
Look at you little miss blog updater! You have definitely been busy! That's probably good considering Ryan has been so busy. And holy cow - what a HUGE primary your ward has - looks like the kids will have plenty of friends to choose from. :) Miss you Taya! I will definitely come to visit next time I'm on my own up to Utah.
Have I told you how pumped I am that you are so close? Oh only a million times! But I am so excited. We have had so much fun the last few weeks with you guys and are already looking forward to next week! : ) Love those kids give them a kiss for me!
Yay! You guys look great! One of our new friends here just moved from there. They said they loved it there! Good luck! Can't wait for our next Disneyland trip together!
I am go glad and from the looks of the previous post it looks like your home is lovely:) Taya thanks for calling the other day and talking. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. Sorry I was a little teary. I appreciate your friendship:)
HOW EXCITING! I WISH I WERE GOING WITH MY HUBBY ON HIS CONVENTION TRIP TO VEGAS THIS NEXT WEEKEND, I'D POP IN FOR A VISIT. A FRIEND AND I WERE LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG AT WORK AND SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH YOU AND I LOOK A LIKE... I REMEMBER GETTING THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL. HUGE COMPLIMENT FOR ME, YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!:) GLAD TO SEE YOU HAPPY AND WELL TAYA!
Looks like you guys have had a ton of fun!! I can't believe you have 5 nurseries!!! That is insane! Love keeping in touch so keep posting!! (like I'm one to talk! :)
Taya you guys have been way busy. How fun to be a closer to your family and I can't belive how many nurseries that crazy.
Post a Comment