Ryan graduated from Medical School and is officially Dr. Ryan Jones!!! Words can't express how proud I am of him and how much I love him. We are so grateful to all the family that came into town. Ryan's parents were able to make it and so was Nicole, Ryan and Jeremy. My mom and dad were also here helping us get packed up and dealing with the crazy kids. We could not have done this without all of your love and support. Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ryan with his parents








15 comments:
That is SO, SO NEAT Taya. Congrats to Ryan and your fam.
That deserves one big huge CONGRATS!!! Good job you guys!
Way to go Ryan!!! What a huge accomplishment! You should be so very proud. Taya, what a wonderful supporter you have been through all of this! I am so very happy for you both. Good luck in your new adventures and I look forward to keeping up with you through your blog. Which I love, by the way :)
Congrats! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes. Good job, Dr. Jones! And Taya I'm so impressed you had children through it all!
What an amazing amount of work! That is so awesome to be on the end of such an accomplishment.
Wow...All we can say is Wow. Congratulations to Ryan (and you-man it takes a lot of patience and work to be a mom to multiple children with your hubby off studying and working all the time!) Kudos to you Taya!
Yay!! Congratulations! Good luck with your move to Vegas!
Wow, congratulations! I had no idea he was that far into his med school, just shows how fast time has been going since we left Logan. Good for you guys! good luck in the next step.
Welcome Capt Jones!
The airforce is proud to have you! Welcome to military life Taya!
Every time I see "Dr Jones" I sing that Aqua song, "Dr Jones, Dr Jones, calling Dr Jones! Dr Jones Dr Jones, wake up now!" Do you know that one?
Anyway, Congrats!!! Have fun at Disneyland this weekend and good luck with the move!
so so awesome! congratulations you guys and good luck getting settled! Hope to see you all soon! :)
congratulations to the whole family! what a great accomplishment! can you believe how fast the last four years flew??? we have been in minnesota less than a week and it feels like we left texas forever ago! good luck and here's to our next adventure!!
well congrats Dr. Jones!!
update!
Hurray Ryan! That is so exciting and what a relief to be done. Congrats!
Taya thanks for you nice comment on my blog we really appreciate you thinking of us. We miss you guys. One of these days when things calm down we will come up and visit:)
Post a Comment