Tuesday, February 10, 2009

















33 comments:

Karmann said...

What a sweet little boy! I love Trevi's face as she is holding him and while he was on the bed. So precious!! I can't believe he is here! It seems like yesterday you told me at your house you were expecting! Congrats! You have such a beautiful family! Love you!

Peck Family said...

The world is a better place today because another Jones baby was born. Trey looks like the cutest little guy; he is going to fit right in with your two other treasures. Trey couldn't be born to two better parents. You have such a wonder family and I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations on your special day. I can't wait to see the little guy in person.
Much Love, Mike

Mark and Niki said...

How freakin cute!!! I love how cute Trevi is with him!! And the pics with him sucking on his finger are just adorable...Congrats!!!

Jenny Palmer said...

What a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations to you and your family!

Jenny Palmer

Jill said...

I love the name, we have tons of Elias's in our family because it's a family name. He is darling, congratulations and good luck with 3!!!!! We are in Disneyland this week with all three of our kids and it is rocking our world, our hands are so full, but being a family of 5 is so much fun! Good luck.

Stacie Aho said...

He is so sweet!!! Congratulations! It's still hard for me to believe you were ready to have a baby- you looked so small to me. I can't wait to hear how it all went. You look beautiful after just delivering, Taya!

Tiff said...

soooo sooo cute. I can't believe he weighs almost 8 pounds and is still early! What a beautiful boy. Congratulations you guys! Taya,I will call you soon so we can catch up. I am curious to hear what Ezra thinks of him especially...love to you all, wish I was there! Tiff

Amy said...

Congrats Taya! He's so cute! I can't believe you have 3 kids now?!?! Holy cow...we're getting old!

Nunes Family said...

Taya he is such a cute little guy! I hope everything is going good. I love his name!!

KatieElizabeth said...

Way to go Taya!! I almost cheered at the store when I heard that you had you little guy.To bad you're moving or Micah and him could have been best of friends. Good luck with three kids.

Gailey Family said...

I am seriously beginning to think you two cloned Ez and got Trey. If you did I promise I will keep it a secret so the media wont bother you! Either way I hope he is ready to me attacked with hugs and kisses tomorrow, because they have been building up since yesterday! Love you all!

Trisha said...

Congrats you guys! You have such a great family!

Erin Davis said...

He is so beautiful! Congrats you guys, he couldn't be cuter!

the landreths said...

Congratulations! How fun that Heather could be there to take such great pictures. Good luck with the first few days and weeks. He's a lucky guy to be a Jones!

Amy F. said...

What a cute family picture. Those are amazing pictures. Its like I was there ;)
I hope all went well. I've been checking your blog almost every day waiting to see if he was here!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Taya! He is adorable.

Dani said...

So precious. Congratulations Taya and Ryan!

byebyedays said...

LOVE the pictures! He is such a little doll... Beautiful family!

Schmid Family said...

Congrats. He is adorable. Love the name. Hope all is well with mom and baby.

the princess said...

congrats, taya and ryan!! he is beautiful.

Chris, Chantelle, Katie, Lauren, & Brooklyn said...

Congratulations! We love the name! Now we are tied at 3. :)

Hopefully we will be back to AZ soon and can catch you before you leave. You guys look great and your family is just beautiful!

Karla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla said...

Taya he is so beautiful!!! Congrats! We looks so much like Ezra. I am so happy for you guys... You looked great in those pictures Taya. Never would have guessed you just had a baby...
Love
The Rauch Fam

The Rigsbys said...

Congratulations Jones Family!! Wow.. you guys make it look easy. What a beautiful family and handsome new son. So much to celebrate. We wish you all the best with this incredible new addition to your family =)

Ashlee said...

Congrats he is adorable!! I hope all is well. Good luck with the new one.

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Way cute! Congratulations, let me know how #3 is I am scared to death of it.

Shelly Traveller said...

Congrats, he's precious, those are great pictures. I love how Trevi is lookingat him, so sweet!

stacibee said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Jeppesen Family said...

Congratulations! He's perfect!

Mary Kaye Olsen said...

Taya & Ryan,

Congratulations on the beautiful addition to your family. What a doll. Take care and enjoy!

Julie M. said...

What a sweet baby! Congrats you guys! I love Trevi's little face and all the cute faces Trey makes! Very sweet!

Brettjeepski said...

Taya, Longtime no see. I think the last time was in middle school. :) I hope you remember you I was your neighbor... but just wanted to say hi and say congrats on your awesome family you have. What a cute new addition. Hope all is well.

Brett Reeder

Annie Miller said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!!!