I can't even believe it as I am writing this but we MATCHED in VEGAS!! Actually we were still asleep when Heather called and told us she heard about the match (but she didn't spill the beans). So Ryan and I got online and checked it out and we were both stunned to say the least!! We honestly thought we were headed for deferment so didn't even think of today as a special day. This is so great because Ryan got his surgical spot that he has wanted ever since we started on this road. I just can't believe how proud I am of him and all his hard work it really paid off!
Everywhere he went he was being told just to be grateful for a spot in surgery and so we tried to keep level heads about the whole process. We are so thrilled and still in shock!!
**For those of you who are totally confused this means Ryan will be working his butt off in Las Vegas for the next 5 years!
**For those of you who are totally confused this means Ryan will be working his butt off in Las Vegas for the next 5 years!


28 comments:
Guys! Im so excited for you! Ryan were so proud of you too! and remember what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS!!!!!
Yipee! So exciting! I am glad that you won't be too far away!
Congrats! That is sooooo exicting!
I'm still BURSTING with excitement for you all!!! And Vegas is a nice middle ground between Utah and AZ and you can gamble all you want - awesome! ;)
That's so great! I can't wait until we're at the point in life. And even closer to home. Good for you guys!
How exciting! That is awesome and way impressive! YAH!! What a relief that must be!
Wow, I was totally confused... but I guess this means you guys are moving. Sounds like great news for Ryan. Congrats!! When do you move? You guys are all over the place!
That is so great - congratulations Ryan!
Okay it took me a minute to figure out what you were even talking about, but that is so awesome!! I have a lot of friends that have moved their for dental school & have loved it.
Good luck!
CONGRATS!! How exciting to start your next chapter in life in Vegas! Closer to family!
Congratulations. That is so exciting for your family and so nice that you can plan for the future not stuck in limbo. My brother is in Vegas in law school and loves it there. I'm sure you guys will too.
Yahoo! I am soooo relieved you aren't going super far away. Vegas is just as close and cheap to fly to as Phoenix, plus I come there a lot for work so I hope I will be seeing you lots! Congrats to you guys. Can't wait to see you and the kids soon. Give me a call or email when you get settled! xo
Oh Congratulations!!! Good job Ryan. Ok so I am a little sad that you guys will be moving. We will just have to come up and visit. We are so excited for you guys though. What a relief.
yay! Congrats!!!
I want to hear all of the details when I get back!
Congrats you guys! I bet your families are so excited to have you close-ish! And what a great thing with this horrid economy! HOORAY!
Yes, I was confused. Your terminology helped by saying "he'll be working his butt off in Vegas for the next 5 years." Much more on my level. Congrats to ya. Good luck in Vegas!
That's so cool! Good job Ryan. Still close to family too, sweet!
My sister lives in Vegas, so I guess I'll have to come visit you guys.
Hi Taya...it's Nickie Reeves. Congrats! I've been wondering where you guys were and what you are doing....and here you are....on the move again! That's so exciting that you know where you are headed. Come May after graduation we are not sure where we will be going. It's time to go job hunting..scary! Congrats on the upcoming arrival. How are you feeling? We just had our third last week. It's crazy to think back to when we were having our first babies...it doesn't feel like it's been long enough to be on our third. Well I hope all is going well for you guys...have a Merry Christmas.
Congratulations! Vegas is really a great place, we have some really good friends there so we will have to set up guys up:)
Congrats you guys!!!! Casey and I are so proud/excited for you!!!! I can't wait to go on some girl trips while Casey and Ryan are working thier pockets off!!!!
Congrats you guys!!!! Casey and I are so proud/excited for you!!!! I can't wait to go on some girl trips while Casey and Ryan are working thier pockets off!!!!
YEA, YEA! CONGRATS!!! I"m happy for you guys... you deserve it!
I'm so jealous you already matched! I thought everyone didn't find out until March, shows how much I know. Congrats! Vegas is great! My aunt and uncle have lived there for 10 years and love it! and its close to home :)
Congrats guys! You all look fabulous and your family is beautiful! We're not surprised-you work so hard and are such great people! Good luck!
Mandy Erickson
Congrat's, it seems like quite a few people that we went to school with have ended up moving down there for jobs. That will be really fun....and warm!
gonna call today!
So we move here from there and you mover from here to there!! I am way excited for the both of you!! You will love it there!! We miss it alot!!
Taya- Sorry I have not been a good friend, I havent been, well up to much lately! I hope you know I love you and that I am so sorry! Hope you are doing well! I wish we could have gone to UTAH with you! That would have bee awesome!! LOVE YA!
Taya -
Your family is beautiful. Congratulations on your move to Las Vegas! I wish you all the best.
jenny_palmer@q.com
Post a Comment