Saturday morning we heard Ezra earlier than we were ready to get up. He is really good to play for a while so after about 30 minutes we went in to get him and this is what we found!! He has never taken off a piece of clothing by himself before and all the sudden he manages to get everything including the diaper off. This is the beginning of the end, next he will probably tackle climbing out of the crib and then there will be a naked baby greeting me every morning.
Today at nap time Ryan checked on him and told me to go see how "cute" he was. So I walk into his room and there Ezra is again asleep, buck naked and spread eagle in his crib. He must have good bladder control because no pee (or worse)...yet.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Ezra Gone Wild
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
that is FUNNY! my mom says i used to do the same thing... olivia never tried it, but it sounds like something right up caleb's alley.
That is the cutest post ever. I am crossing my fingers that our next baby will be a boy, they just add so much adventure to life. It makes me giggle!!
Oh, boys! That is sooo funny. Aidan has taken off his diaper and run around the house but luckily he hasn't tried it in the crib yet...our only crib mishap lately was he got his leg (all the way to his thigh) stuck in the crib rails at 4 a.m! The whole next day he kept going over to the crib and saying 'stuck". Maybe Ezra is telling you he is ready for potty training..or that he likes going commando!
LOVE IT. He's just showing his fun, wild personality, right?? Too funny, thanks for sharing!
LOL! Way to go Ezra! :)
haha! Can we say Alex clone! He is the next generation of bums and body parts. Love him! Cant wait to see you guys. PS I am still ticked everyone is there without me already :)
That is hilarious. I love that you censored it. haha. Wow, well comes to show all boys are alike:)
Oh yes, Tally has started doing the same thing! Except, she'll poop, and then take her diaper off....No fun!
super funny. I have one friend who's son used to poop in his diaper at naptime, and then take it off, and spread it all over the walls. Could be worse huh? :)
So cute. Not at 5 am I'm sure but cute for all of us:)
That is hillarioius! He is dang cute!
so funny!!!!
Taya after we hung up Lauryn got on the phone and said "O" where are you.
I don't know how she got "O" from Taya.
Have a happy Thanksgiving. We sure miss you guys!!!!
That is too funny. Little boys can be so sneaky!
He looks a lot like Trevi there.
Kids love to run around naked, it's so funny. What a cutie!
Oh LAWD! I am still laughing!
How old is Ezra? Ben is 2 and 1/2 years old and has only taken his pants off. We've not come to the nekkid part...I hope we never!
Cute Ezra! I love the censored picture ha ha too funny! Looks like this little guy likes to cause trouble like his dad (Shawn has told me all the stories of them in High School)!
That is too funny Taya! I feel your pain...Noah was that kind of baby too. He was climbing out of his crib by 11 months and had to be in a toddler bed! Hopefully it will pass quickly for Ezra!
Are you kidding me? You're in for it mama! He is one cute little boy! I can't believe he hasn't had an accident.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
He is such a little cutie! I love his monkey picture, so sweet!
Post a Comment