Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



I hope you all have a great Valentines Day! So far our day has been great thanks to Ryan. This is what I woke up to this morning.


He was so thoughtful! He made us breakfast and left me little notes all over the house with sweet thoughts on them. He decorated the house with streamers and rose petals. He gets an A+!!! I am so glad I married such a good man.

Trevi and I have been making sugar cookies since Sunday. She had a Valentines day party at school yesterday and today we have another party, for each we had 20 valentines to give out.

For the best sugar cookie recipe ever click here.

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

hendywow said...

Rad! I think Ryan is prety awesome!I can't wait to get my cookies! love you ! Happy Valentines Day!
Wen.

Nunes Family said...

How do you do it? You sew and you are now baking all of your valentines. Your husband did a great job too.

Susan said...

So fun! You've had a lovely day so far and it is only 10:00. Good work Ryan!!

Tiff said...

Happy Hearts Day! Way to go Ryan...first the Canon Rebel and now all out for Valentines Day! Taya, since I know how yummy those cookies are I am soooo jealous I am not there to have one today! I am getting super excited to see you guys in just 4 weeks. Aidan will go nuts to be playing with Ezra, Trevi and Easton all at the same time. Love ya! Tiff

Missy Ann said...

That's what we did too! The kids and I had so much fun!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know hat I set my blog to private and I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite.

meliss.birckhead@gmail.com

Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!
~Melissa

Stacy said...

What a great hubby!! And what fun making lots of cookies! yummy

Peck Family said...

THOSE COOKIES WERE SO GOOD. MY THIGHS CAN TESTIFY! LOVE THEM. AND LOVE THEM. AREN'T THEY EACH JUST ONE POINT?