So I just drove 20 minutes to find out that the Triathlon I was supposed to participate in tomorrow is CANCELLED! I am bummed =( I spent the last few days psyching myself into thinking I was ready. I was mentally prepared and now I have no chance to prove myself. I had all my gear ready and everything. Dang it.
Now I have to find another one and prep all over again...
Friday, December 7, 2007
Bummer
Posted by
JonesFamily
at
5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is a bummer! I am so sorry. Better luck next time!
DAng!!!
you go girl. Kyle is way into triathalons, I'm still sticking to cycling and running, swimming scares me!!!!!!!!
are you not going to do the rescheduled one? If not, we can try and find one we can do together. And I'm so sad I missed the party? How did it go?
I'm impressed at all the races that you've done already!
Kass,
We are leaving on Friday instead of Saturday. We want to get up to see Trevi ASAP. I will look for another one we can do soon!
Post a Comment