Friday, November 9, 2007

Suggestions Please!!


I need all of your best suggestions for music I need to have on my iPod! I am in a total rut. It seems like everytime I am running I am fast forwarding to the next song. I have some long runs ahead and I might go crazy if I don't get some new songs! So hit me with your best suggestions I want everything from the booty shakin kind to the easy listening.

I know you are out there so don't be shy!!

18 comments:

Peck Family said...

MY HUMPS MY HUMPS MY LOVELY LADY HUMPS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT THAT'S WHAT'S SO EROTIC!

Peck Family said...

OR IS IT LUMPS.

Jess said...

Taya- My friend did a post on the same thing a couple of months ago. She got a lot of great comments. Go the the Gross Family on my blog, and it's her June 28th post. Check out her comments, they were pretty good:)

Jaden J. Petersen said...

Britney Spears new song, Gimme More is a good one and Timbaland has good ones. Love you.
Kelsey

hendywow said...

Kanye has some great ones, I like the new one STRONGER, & TOUCH THE SKY, alot, you just have to make sure that it's the "clean" version., not the explicit! J.T. his whole album, Micheal buble's Everything, & there is this new song on the radio right now called " paralyze her",the
psychedelic furs: love my way,Ciara featuring missy Elliot; Dude I am just goona call ya! Wen.

Amy said...

Okay...I am in a total rut as well, which means I just don't want to even hit the streets!! These days I am liking Alicia Keys new song, I forget the name though. Also like Bubbly by Colbie Caillat...actually I like all her stuff.

Nunes Family said...

Oh, Heather you are to funny. When that song comes on I always think of you. Plus its a great booty shakin song.

JonesFamily said...

Great suggestions guys, I am already working on my new play list!!

Jill said...

My favorite funning music is REM especially I am super man and I also like running to The Fray! LOVE RUNNING!!!

Suz said...

Taya,, It's suz! Good songs, um let see. I love Vertigo and I love to run to ACDC. I just started blogging my bog is zacnsuz.blogspot.com. Can't wait to hear from you.

Peck Family said...

how about Sexy Back! So when you are running you can feel like your back is getting sexy.

ok that wasnt funny! MY MOST favorite song to have fun with the kids is The Rocky Song.

Logan will pretend he is boxing someone and Lauyrn will pretend she's boxing too. It's very cute. But when I run to it I feel a little shy.

Peck Family said...

Every time Michael and I talk about Ezra Mike's response is... He's such a cool kid. I cant handle his feet!!!! I just want to eat them and put them in my purse for a rainy day.

JonesFamily said...

He is so cool and so nice! I think I need some of those singles of him you took of him so i can put them on my blog.

Dani said...

80's butt rock will keep you going.

And I will forever recommend Boston's "More than a feeling"...

Jeppesen Family said...

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Growinguptogether said...

You have know idea who I am, but I have a song I love to run to it's the last song on the Last of the Mohicans CD, man it makes me run fast, especially if I'm out side vs on a tread mill.
Well, I am friens with Kami Banks and I've been talking to her about going digital with my scrapbooking. She suggested asking you about how you do it. So if you have a second and wouldn't mind could you let me know if you use a web site or if you use a certain type of software. Thanks for your help. Vicky oh my email address is ryanandvicky@gmail.com or my blog link is on Kami's page as Manning Family

Leah Miller said...

My suggestions are:
The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
Feeling Good by Michael Buble'
Somebody to Love by Queen

So, Taya...are those your legs in the picture?!!

JonesFamily said...

Leah,
Of course these are my legs! Okay, not really, my legs are the tree trunks in the background. =) But they are sexy enough to be your legs!